Introduction/rp preferences

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Introduction/rp preferences

Post by Gilbert Beildschmidt on Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:40 am

Hello there people!
It would be a good idea to have a small thread to introduce yourself, talk about what you enjoy rping/where you think you'll most likely rp (we do have an msn chat we're sending to people once they register~), and overall give us a place to get to know each others.
I always find it simpler to rp with people I talked to a bit before, it feels more comfortable.

As for myself, since I think I need to show some sort of example... I'm rping as Prussia here, am really looking forward to seeing how the plot evolve (it does depend on you!) though ideally for me, they'd all get along~
I tend to ship Prussia with Canada mainly, as well as Italy sometimes. (I did have a female Canada join to rp with her so...).
I'm more available on the chat, but do enjoy rping in threads so expect me on both. If you'd like to chat more or anything, you have PM, and can as I said find me on the chat (though we rp as well, talking isn't forbidden!)
I think this will do for now. Feel free to offer plot ideas!
Gilbert Beildschmidt
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction/rp preferences

Post by Former Arthur 1 on Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:08 pm

I guess I should introduce myself too, so here I go.

I'm the England rper on this forum. I have a few years experience in rping him but don't be afraid to tell me if you have advise on how I should play him : 'D
Also; English is not my first language. I spellcheck my posts but there can be some minor grammar mistakes. I apologize in advance. Don't be afraid to point them out, I'm always glad to improve my english.
Err... I hope I'll get along well with everyone.

My otp is FrUk. Now it's problematic, but I wouldn't mind a fem!france to swoon him or a france that is open for plastic surgery :'D /jk jk I'm not going to chop anyone's balls off.
Other than that I love UkUs. It comes second place.

And err.. I also ship my england with: Japan, seychelles, belarus, liechtenstein, canada, prussia and spain. (In no specific order). In short I whore england with everyone. Oh and I'm not scared of selfcest.

I'm more someone that likes to have rps on the actual forum than the msn chat, but I'm very open to both. I love to plot so don't hesitate to poke me if you'd like to rp with me or have some idea.

That's all I guess. I'm looking forward to rp with you all.

Yours,
England

P.s. I talk a lot...sorry.

Former Arthur 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalia Arlovskaya on Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:15 pm

Hello I''ll be your resident psycho Belarus here. Very nice to meet whoever I have not yet met ^^

I... don't have much experience, bu I always try to do my best with any post I write. If there's any problems with the quality, be sure to call me out on that. Also English is not my first language either, but it shouldn't be a big problem (if you can study in English, you can rp in English, right?...right?)

Concerning pairings, well Lithuania/Belarus is my current OTP But I kind of got into the Belarus/World pairing as well >.>, which means I'd ship anything. Preferable choices would be Belarus/France, Belarus/Denmark and Belarus/Netherlands. I'm open to many other choices so if you have any ideas, go ahead and say so, I'll probably at least consider it ^^; I mainly do het, but trying something new is always fun. Oh the weird part is I kind of don't ship Bela with Russia, but don't worry, being an obsessive stalker is part of her character, so I'll definitely won't be screwing that up for the sake of ship or non-ship.

Plot wise, I LOVE PLOT. Seriously, if you have any ideas you have for plot I'm gain, totally just call me out and I'll join in.

So yeah I guess that's all I really had to say. Can't wait to rp with you guys (the second I get my msn to work)
Natalia Arlovskaya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tran Thi Trang on Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:48 am

Hi hi~ Intro time~!

I’m the Vietnam here~ I have played her once before... on the hardest forum I’ve ever been on~ I’m normally America though~ And I have a lot of experiance with role play in general~

Also, I kinda fail at spelling so... bear with me when I make mistakes, okay~?

I ship... Viet with anyone, really~ XD So long as it isn’t incest or pedo~ ouo

I like rping just about anywhere, though I prefer chat over forum at times~

Uh... what else... I rp just about anything~? I’m cool with smut and violence and such~

Yup, that’s all I can think of for now~ ouo

I look forward to rping with you all~! >u</
Tran Thi Trang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Williams on Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:03 am

Hello everyone! I play Fem!Canada, AKA Madeline Williams on this forum. ^_^ (Might also apply for a canon character soon.) Even though I joined just days after the forum was created I just barely managed to write this up. OTL So sorry about the wait.

As far as my RP preferences go, I'd say I do about 80% of my RPing on the MSN chat and the rest on here. I am an extreme romantic at heart and love roleplaying under that genre (Sorry but it looks like PruCan will be my OTP on here *wink*). I also don't mind adding drama/angst to the mix to make things more interesting and less Mary Sue-ish. I've been roleplaying in Hetalia for a few months now and have experience mostly with America, Fem!Canada, and some experience with England. (I'm currently applying for Romano on another forum so hopefully I can add that to my experience list too!)

Some of my favorite pairings of all time include USUK, PruCan, AmeCan (non-incest), AmeLiet, EngCan, and I'm developing a fondness for many other not-so popular pairings that are just plain adorable (Like AmeIta).

I think that's about all there is to say. I'm generally very friendly towards others. I do believe I am a lot like Maddie which is probably why playing as her comes naturally. XD Anyway, I am very much looking forward to RPing with you guys in just about any situation! *looking forward to making friends and having fun* <3
Madeline Williams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovino Vargas on Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:51 pm

Hello! I play Lovino (Romano/South Italy) on here, nice to meet you all!

I've been playing Romano for a while, but don't be afraid to contact me and give me advice with him. For role play preferences, I'm fine with both chat and forum RPing. I love plotting, and love most types of genres, so if you have an idea for something to do with Romano shoot me a message!

I ship Romano with... a lot of people. Spain, Prussia, America, a good deal of the girls (I don't do Itacest with him, though). And then for other characters, I'm also not overly picky for who goes with who. I love rarepairs as well!

Um... not sure what else to write at the moment, so will just end this with saying that I can't wait to RP with everybody!
Lovino Vargas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski on Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:03 pm

Hi!

I'm going to be playing the role of Ivan in this forum. I'm happy to be here and am excited to role play with you guys.

My past experience? I played Vietnam and Texas in this one forum, but then I left because there was a ton of drama going on. I also played Ivan for a short period of time on this badass forum (which is why my previous application seemed so dark and off. I still had that forum in mind. Because I'm dumb don't hate me ;A;) but I left that one because I didn't realize that it was so sexual. Like...it was REALLY...yah. Anyway...

I don't mind writing out intense scenes, or if two characters get in a fight. I'm ok with mild violence, but I don't really like any sex or smut, so if you want my character to play that out I'll politely refuse. I would prefer to keep my writing 'T for Teen'. If my character does want to do the deed with another character, then I would just like if it is implied that the two slept together (rather than actually playing it out).

I do however love writing humor! I love funny situations and I just LOVE getting characters into all sorts of shenanigans. So if you have any ideas I'm all for it!

I don't have a huge preference about pairings, though I like it when they are historical (ex. Russia and France). That being said I'm open to anyone though ^^. In fact I have more of an idea who I would like to RP friendships with rather than romantic relationships. Again we'll see where the writing leads us, but I am a fan of America and Russia being frienemies. I especially like it when they team up to be the biggest trolls in the world.

Ok, I've talked your ear off. I'll go hide now and be a creeper.
Ivan Braginski

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:21 pm

Hello, this is your resident Nyo!Belarus RPer here. C8

Um. I've been RPing Hetalia for... maybe an year now? To be quite honest, I don't remember. It's like an on/off switch because my interests in things do fade away pretty quickly. To be quite honest, I don't really keep up with the content itself, I just mainly RP because I like RPing. Ah... the main two that I tend to gravitate towards is South Korea and Belarus. I simply adore those two with their brother complex. It's quite fun to play out and their personalities are different so funfunfun~

I... actually don't have MSN, so I'm kind of worried on that aspect because it seems like a lot of you RP on MSN most of the time. I don't know why, but my computer won't download it. I've been trying to fix the problem, but to no avail. But I do have Yahoo and that's compatible with MSN, so yay~ I won't be left out of the party there. But that doesn't mean I'll neglect coming to the forum itself. Hehehee~

I'm fine with RPing anything. From fluff to smut to gore, I'm fine with it all. I tend to delve into it a lot, so when I do write for it, I go all out. Hahahaha..... I might be also prone in using language, so yeah. But if you don't like it, then I don't have to incorporate it into the speech. I'm all about making the other feel comfortable about RPing with me. C8 Because it's no fun if the fun isn't on both sides.

I only tend to ship Nyo!Belarus with males. A male partner seems to suit his needs the best and he's much more comfortable with them. I play him with his sexual preferences as male. But I don't really like to set up his pairings beforehand because to me, that takes away the fun of spontaneity. I'm a go-with-the-flow type of person and I would like to see the chemistry behind the couple. Plus, it makes for great rarepairs. And I'm all for rarepairs. I'm not much of a popular pairing fan, you see. But don't worry, I won't be shoving my dislike for it in your faces. That's rude. I'm just stating it here for obvious reasons.

And I guess that's it for me. I look forward to RPing with you all! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilbert Beildschmidt on Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:28 pm

Just answering to the msn thing; yes, yahoo is compatible, but we had some problems with people using it joining the chat before, so I hope it'll be fine. I also recommend trying to use meebo (online), ebuddy(online) or mercury messenger (download). Those are good alternatives; you just need to make an msn address to us it with those.

/person who had trouble with msn forever done talking about it ;D
Gilbert Beildschmidt
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:33 pm

Understood. If I do run into trouble with Yahoo, then I'll download one of those mentioned messengers. Do I just give my Yahoo here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilbert Beildschmidt on Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:35 pm

I'll PM you the chat's address, however know it's down at this moment (the servers aren't under our control so sometime it goes offline and nothing can be done about it, we use the one on the forum in those cases...)
Gilbert Beildschmidt
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top